Welcome to Ms. Lenahan’s Class!

Hello out there! I am sure some of you now know that I am your teacher since the letters were sent home this week. If you are here to learn more about our class, you came to the right place!

I will be posting information here for both students and parents to prepare for our new school year. I will post more in the coming days, so don’t worry.

Why not poke around for a while? Read some of the things we did in our class this past year. Check out the photos as there are many of them! And please leave comments if you feel comfortable. They are always welcome!

Your new teacher,

Ms. Mary Lenahan
Rm. 309

3 thoughts on “Welcome to Ms. Lenahan’s Class!

• December 22, 2009 at 7:04 pm
    Permalink

In forth grade I would like to be in ms.lenahans class because Its alot of fun.and im in second grade and i am 7 years old.maybe two years i am going to be in ms.lenahans class.you get to go outside to find monarch butterflys.you even get to go outside when it is winter.

Reply
  • December 22, 2009 at 6:13 pm
    Permalink

I am so lucky that I got to be in Ms.Lenahan’s class! Ms.Lenahan is so fun! My sister is very jealous,too.

Reply
  • September 3, 2009 at 6:03 pm
    Permalink

To Ms. Lenahan’s class of 2010, I wish you all the best of luck! Study hard, read often, and most of all pay attention to the TEACHER OF THE YEAR Ms. Lenahan. I am sure that you will all be happy that you had Ms Lenahan as your teacher this year. Good luck to all of you and hopefully I will get to meet all of you during the school year…

Reply