4 thoughts on “Kayaking in the Bay

• July 31, 2009 at 11:00 am
    Permalink

Hi Ms. LEnahan I havnt talked to you in a while. I went to disney world. I am going to upload some pictures to my blog about them. I havnt been on it much because I have another blog. It is adam309.blogspot.com. I talk to Run Simmons son. Run Simmons is Russell Simmons brother. Run Simmons have that show called runs house. I am trying to become famouse.

Reply
    • August 16, 2009 at 9:58 pm
      Permalink

@brett56,
      Keeping sharing all your adventures to encourage students to explore all that life has to offer.

Reply
  • July 30, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    Permalink

Hello Ms. Lenahan I havnt been on my blog lately. It is because I am doing something to try to become famous. You know Run Simmons. He has that show Runs house. I have been talking to his son Diggy on his blog. Hiss blog is digslifeofthejetsetter.blogspot.com. My new blog is adam309.blogspot.com. It is about fashion, music, cars, sports, school, and celebrity news. The other day is when i finally got on it. I havnt came far. No one has been on my page yet. Maybe Diggy Simmons sun will spread the word around so that I can come rich and famous. I almost forgot you were the best teacher that I ever had. You were so fun. At the rec for summer camp I was on the waiting list. If I would have knew I would have came to Summer school at Leeds Avenue. Maybe you can read some of my new stuff. My dad got a new car. He got an Infinity. On June 24, 2009 me and my family went to Disney World. We came back July 1, 2009. I am so sorry that I talk a lot I just had to catch up on somethings with you. Bye.

Reply
  • July 26, 2009 at 11:34 am
    Permalink

Hi Mary,
    We had the most wonderful time that afternoon. The boys are now avid fans of kayaking and can’t wait to go again. I’m so glad we are friends- you truly enrich our lives with your knowledge, enthusiasm, and reverence for nature.
    By the way, visit my blog to find out how the “cats” you gave the boys are doing.

Reply