Take the Ranger Rick Pledge!

All of us love to read the latest Ranger Rick Magazine that comes out every month. Stories about birds, pictures of whales and tigers and koalas, oh my! National Wildlife Federation has a new section to their website called Ranger Rick’s Green Zone. Please visit the RR Green Zone and take the Ranger Rick Pledge to protect wildlife! And while you are there, try out the Silly Story Maker, take a Green IQ Quiz and so much more!

18 thoughts on “Take the Ranger Rick Pledge!

• May 11, 2009 at 2:58 pm
    Permalink

Hi Ms. Lenahan and Class,
    Thanks so much for the support and encouragement
    from all of us at Ranger Rick Magazine! We truly
    appreciate you and your “taking the pledge”!

Thank you and all best wishes to you all from you biggest fan,
    Libby Schleichert, Senior Editor
    Ranger Rick Magazine
    National Wildlife Federation
    Reston, VA

Reply
  • May 7, 2009 at 1:47 pm
    Permalink

Ms. Lenahan come to my blog theres new posts on it and if you want to give me advise well remember, bye!
    ~~~~Alexandra100

Reply
  • May 6, 2009 at 10:54 am
    Permalink

Ms.Lenahan on Ranger Rick’s website I learned about the fourth R. The fourth R is named reject. Reject mean’s to try and resist buying thing’s you don’t need.

Reply
  • May 6, 2009 at 10:46 am
    Permalink

ms.lenahan I took the pledge and I promis to use the 4 R’s and to stay green!!

Reply
  • May 6, 2009 at 10:28 am
    Permalink

Ms.Lenahan I did the Ranger Rick Pledge for the 4 R’s but I don’t if I can do all of that because my mom hurt her tailbone and she won’t be able to go to work or go grocery shopping to do the 4 R’s she has a garden but the string snapped so she can’t moe the lawn but I’ll try. Goodbye

Reply
  • May 6, 2009 at 10:27 am
    Permalink

Ms.Lenahan, I promise on the “Ranger Rick’s Green Zone” with a smile on my face. I will also do it everyday.

Reply
  • May 6, 2009 at 10:24 am
    Permalink

Ms.Lenahan I voted for the pledge of ranger rick I will promise now to do all those things that I pledged for. I will promise to try to keep the earth clean, do all the of the 3 Rs (reduce, reuse, and recycle.) And I would also do everything else to help the earth to be clean.

Reply
  • May 6, 2009 at 10:22 am
    Permalink

I pleged Ms. Lenahan and I think I will start planting the milkweed seeds and plants are good inside places because I think it makes it more cool and fresh and it makes the inside of your house look more earthy!

Reply
  • May 6, 2009 at 10:21 am
    Permalink

I made the Ranger Rick pledge yesterday.
    I pledged to remember the 4 R’s.

Reply
  • May 6, 2009 at 10:20 am
    Permalink

Ms.Lenahan I took the pledge and I promise to follow what the pledge said. I will save water. I will save energy. I will follow the 3 Rs.

Reply
  • May 6, 2009 at 10:18 am
    Permalink

Ms.Lenahan I did the Ranger Rick Pledge.

Reply
  • May 6, 2009 at 10:16 am
    Permalink

Ms.Lenahan,Lee’Sa and I took the pledge to be greener. We promise that we will stay green for as long as we live!
    ~ Lee’Sa and Ameena

Reply
  • May 6, 2009 at 10:09 am
    Permalink

Ms.Lenahan I have done my pledge on Ranger Rick. I will do all these things I pledged to.

Reply
  • May 5, 2009 at 3:22 pm
    Permalink

I have learn the fourth R. Rejet and I do pledge to stay green all my life.

Reply
  • May 5, 2009 at 3:19 pm
    Permalink

Hello Ms. Lenahan. I have pledged to the commitment to being green for the rest of my life. The 4th R reject means to reject anything that uses a lot of paper, wastes things, and takes away anythin or produces something that hurts earth, etc.

Reply
  • May 5, 2009 at 3:17 pm
    Permalink

Ms. Lenahan, I learned about the fourth R. The fourth R is Reject. Reject means try not to buy stuff that have a lot of space.

Reply
  • May 5, 2009 at 3:14 pm
    Permalink

Hello Mrs. Lenahan. I have pledged to the comentmant of being green for the rest of my life. The 4th r reject means to reject anything that uses a lot of paper, waste things, and takes away any thing or produces something that hurts earth, etc.

Reply
  • May 5, 2009 at 2:55 pm
    Permalink

Hello Mrs. Lenahan. I think it is so cool that Ranger Rick has its own green zone. I will definitly with out a doubt read it. I think whoever made ranger rick has a truely love for nature.

By:Ms. LEND-A-HAND

Reply