Update: There Are Eaglets!! Live Bald Eagle Cam!

Update! Update! Update!

The pair of eagles has two eaglets!! . I believe the first eaglet hatched on Wednesday and the second one hatched on Friday. I  think there is one more egg. Maybe we will see a third eaglet tomorrow!

Right now it is Saturday night 9:56pm Eastern Time, 6:57pm Pacific Time. I believe the male is on the nest. He is smaller than the female and he likes to tidy up the nest a lot. Both male and female eagles take turns tending to the nest and feeding the eaglets. If you click on ‘Discussion Forum’  you can read about the nest, the eagles and their eaglets and you can see many photos and video!

Oh my gosh! I just watched LIVE ONLINE A BALD EAGLE FEEDING ITS CHICKS! The adult eagle tore apart some dead animal that was left in the nest and ate tiny little pieces. Then s/he fed little pieces of meat to one of the chicks. I don’t know why s/he did not feed the second chick, maybe because the second eaglet is still too young to eat.

For the link to the live eagle cam in British Columbia, Canada, CLICK HERE!  This streaming video even has sound!

5 thoughts on “Update: There Are Eaglets!! Live Bald Eagle Cam!

• April 10, 2009 at 7:21 am
    Permalink

MS.Lenahan, I can’t really see the broadcast because there, it is 5:16 am. Here it is 8:21 am. The broadcst is really dark. So, I will check at about 9:00 am. But, it is still cool I can watch an Eagle!

Reply
  • April 9, 2009 at 2:52 pm
    Permalink

Ms. Lenahan sorry you couldn’t come to my birthday party. But well its okay I know you have to go to Pennsylvania and visit your mom, and still thats okay because its your mother and you have to visit her. Well thank you for making an egg hunt and Mr.Hawk too and thank you for the candy too, bye!

Reply
  • April 8, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    Permalink

Hi Ms.Lenahan my class and I are typing to you.I know you think it is so cool.Ithink it is cool!!!!!!!!!On Thursday may Paola and I come to your class.We were the girls who came last time.Okay see you when I see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply
  • April 7, 2009 at 8:36 pm
    Permalink

I always wanted to see a bald eagle1! I never saw one in real life before. But the live webcam isn’t working right now. I geuss I’ll check tommorow.

Reply
  • April 5, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    Permalink

Wow! Bald Eagles are very cool! I wonder how long they can live?, well then I just then need to go to google!:)g2g(got to go)

Reply